LIS: Early Registration. The LIS module for Early Registration of Kinder, Grade 7, and Grade 11 learners (DO 6, s. 2017) is now open.
HOW TO USE THE EARLY REGISTRATION MODULE
- Log in using your School Head/Admin account. (Advisers CANNOT use the Early Registration module).
- Upon accessing the LIS, you will be presented with the Early Registration page.
- When you are ready to enter your Early Registration Data, enter the number of male and female learners; otherwise, click other modules to continue using the LIS.
- Elementary school profiles will allow you to enter data for Kinder and Grade 1.
- Secondary school profiles will allow you to enter data for Grade 7.
- If your secondary school has SHS, you will have to enter data according to track; the total number of learners will adjust based on data entered.
- When ready to submit your Early Registration data, click Submit.
- Note that you can still use other LIS facilities and input your Early Registration data later.
- You can still edit your Early Registration data as long as the facility is open.
- The facility opens on 28 January 2018 and closes on 23 February 2018.
- Any number entered on this facility after it closes shall be considered as the school's official count for Early Registration.
Also, the Basic Education Enrolment Form is available. Download it here.