Wednesday, September 27, 2023
September 27, 2023
Quick Count (K-12) facility has been reopened for encoding.
September 16, 2023
- LIS BOSY 2023-2024 will be available for encoding on September 18, 2023 until October 30, 2023.
August 22, 2023
- The following LIS updates are now available:"+
- ALS Quick Count Facility
- Inclusion of JHS Non-graded in Quick Count Facility (Formal)
- Inclusion of Current and Permanent Address for ALS learners
- Acceptance of 12 minimum characters for Household ID No for 4Ps recepients
August 15, 2023
- Enrolment and Updating of EOSY in LIS for SY 2022-2023 are extended until September 15, 2023.
August 14, 2023
- Quick Count (K-12) facility is now open for encoding. Please click this link for the said advisory.
June 15, 2023
- NSBI for SY 2022-2023 has been extended until June 30, 2023 only.
June 2, 2023
- Updating of EOSY for SY 2022-2023 is now available.
May 31, 2023
- NSBI for SY 2022-2023 has been extended until May 31, 2023 only.
May 24, 2023
- BEIS School Profile Uploading Facility for SY 2022-2023 has been reopened until May 31, 2023 only.
May 10, 2023
- Early Registration Facility is now available for encoding and will be open until June 9, 2023.
- Enhancements on the NSBI Facility is now available. Please click this link for the said advisory.
April 20, 2023
- Inclusion of ESC and SHS QVR ID in the tagging facility is now available. Please click this link for a quick reference.
February 13, 2023
- Enrolment for 2nd Semester SHS SY 2022-2023 is now open.
February 9, 2023
Enrolment for ALS, K-10 and SHS has been reopened.
Updating of End of 1st Semester Status for SHS is now available.
- The following facilities are now available in the LIS:
For user guides, please click each link.
January 25, 2023
- BEIS School Profile Uploading Facility for SY 2022-2023 is now available.
November 21, 2022
- Encoding in LIS for BOSY SY 2022-2023 has been reopened from November 21, 2022 until January 10, 2023.
October 26, 2022
- Updating and Finalization of CLCs for ALS SY 2021-2022 has been reopened from October 26, 2022 until October 31, 2022.
October 25, 2022
- Please be advised that ESC and SHS QVR Tagging Facility is now available for Private Schools only.
October 19, 2022
- Enrolment by Grade Level Dashboard is now available at National, Region and Division Level. Please click this link for a quick guide.
September 28, 2022
- Updated SF1, SF2 and SF3 are now available. For a quick guide, please click this link.
September 23, 2022
September 21, 2022
- Enrolment for ALS SY 2021-2022 has been reopened until September 23, 2022.
- Inclusion of Face-to-Face in the Actual Modality Dashboard is now available. For a quick guide, please click this link.
September 16, 2022
- Encoding for NSBI SY 2021-2022 is reopened until September 30, 2022.
September 11, 2022
August 31, 2022
- Enrolment and updating of EOSY for SY 2021-2022 is extended until September 7, 2022.
August 27, 2022
- The following enhancements are now available in the LIS:
- Relabelling of Date of Official Enrolment to Date of First Attendance
- Relabelling of Select Item to Select Tagging
- Inclusion of Face to Face under Actual Modality
August 22, 2022
- LIS BOSY 2022-2023 is now available for encoding incuding tagging for ADM, BMI and SBFP.
August 16, 2022
- ALS Quick Count Dashboard is now available in the Central, Regional and Division level.
August 15, 2022
- Encoding for NSBI and BEIS SY 2021-2022 is reopened until August 19, 2022.
August 11, 2022
- ALS Quick Count for SY 2022-2023 is now available. Please click this link for the user guide.
- Division Planning Officers shall inform and require the Division ALS Focal Persons or Education Program Specialists II for ALS to accomplish and regularly update the ALS Quick Count for SY 2022-2023.
July 25, 2022
- School Quick Count for SY 2022-2023 is now available. Please click this link for the user guide.
- The following forms are now available for downloading:
June 30, 2022
- NSBI Submission is extended until July 15, 2022 and validation is extended until July 22, 2022.
- School Profile Uploading Facility for SY 2021-2022 is available until July 31, 2022.
June 20, 2022
- Tagging of Honors for Grade 1 to 10 (Public, Private, and SLUCs) is now available. For the user guide, please click this link.
June 1, 2022
- Updating of EOSY is now available and will be open until August 31, 2022.
- Updated SF5 is already available for downloading.
May 31, 2022
- NSBI Submission is extended until June 30, 2022 and validation is extended until July 10, 2022.
May 11, 2022
- Enrolment and updating for ALS SY 2020-2021 has been reopened until June 11, 2022.
April 27, 2022
- BEIS School Profile Uploading Facility for SY 2021-2022 is now available. For the user guide, please click this link.
April 25, 2022
- Additional year (until 2014) for PEPT result is now available.
April 20, 2022
- Tagging of Face to Face actual modality under Blended Learning is now available. Please click this link for the user guide.
March 29, 2022
Early Registration Facility is now available for encoding. For the user guide, please click this link.
NSBI Facility is now available for encoding. Click this link for the user guide.
Enrolment for SHS 2nd Semester in LIS is now open.
Tagging facility for learners who were vaccinated against COVID-19 is now available. Click this link for the user guide.
Tagging facility for learners who are participating in the pilot implementation of limited face to face classes is now available. Please click these links: Quick Guide and Video Tutorial for user guides.
Inclusion of learner's actual modality in AF3 is now available.
Enrolment and updating in LIS for ALS SY 2020-2021 has been reopened until November 30, 2021.
Enrolment in LIS for SY 2021-2022 has been reopened.
The following enhancements and facility are now available:
- LES Tagging Facility - For user guides, please click these links: Quick Guide and Video Tutorial
- Inclusion of Email Address in the Learner's Profile
- Enrolment of non-graded learners (new record) will no longer be required to ask for the reason of enrolment.
Please read the Memorandum on the Immediate Completion of BOSY Enrolment Updating in the LIS.
LIS for BOSY 2021-2022 is now open for encoding (Public, Private, SLUCs and ALS).
Encoding in LES Quick Count Facility is available until September 30, 2021.
LES Quick Count Dashboard is now available.
Instruction for MLESF Consolidation and Reporting is available for downloading.
The MLESF Summary Matrix Consolidator with Instruction/Guide is now available. Please click the following links to download:
The LES Quick Count Facility is available for encoding starting August 12, 2021. For the updated user guide, please click this link.
The following Modified Learner Enrolment Survey forms are now available for downloading:
EOSY Updating, other new facilities and enhancements is now available. For the tutorial guide, please click each link.
New Facilities/Enhancements as of March 20, 2020
Tagging of National Certificate (NC) facility for SHS and ALS
Taal Affected Learners Tagging Facility
National School Building Inventory (NSBI) Facility
Please be advised that facility for enrolment of temporarily enrolled learners (as per DO 3, s. 2018) is now available.
Updating of 2019 End of Program Status is reopen until December 31, 2020
BOSY School Profile Updating facility is now available in EBEIS as of August 25, 2020.
Updating of EOSY facility for K-10 is now open (as of March 16, 2020). In addition, downloading of SF5 is now avaialble.
Electronic files for Annexes in Deped Order 3, 2018 Basic Education Enrolment Policy are now available.
LIS encoding (K-10) for BOSY 2019-2020 is now open (as of June 21, 2019). Additionally, the following facilities are now available:
A. School Level
- Age-cut of Kindergarten
Enrolment of Learners whose previous EOSY status are Promoted with Honor, Promoted with High Honor, Promoted with Highest Honor.
Setting of School Calendar for Private Schools; school cannot use other modules if calendar is not set.
- Public Schools - only accept learners who will turn 5 years old by August 31, 2019.
- Private Schools - will be based on the school opening
- If school opening is June 2019, only accept learners who will turn 5 years old by August 31, 2019.
- If school opening is July 2019, only accept learners who will turn 5 years old September 30, 2019.
- If school opening is August 2019, only accept learners who will turn 5 years old October 31, 2019.
To set the calendar date:
BMI Facility is now open for encoding (as of July 4, 2019)
SPED Tagging - To use this facility:
- On the Class Calendar, click the Update link.
- Update the Class Start Date and Class End Date.
- Click the Save button.
- Click the Profile button across the learner's name to be updated.
- Click the Update Other Data.
- Look for the Special Education Needs.
ADM tagging is now available (as of July 8, 2019)
Display the complete enrolment history of the learner regardless of status (including the last recent enrolment that was not previously encoded)
Display the correct EOSY status upon enrolment of learner for the following status:
- This feature will only be available for learners who will be enrolled in the system and will be approved by the Division Planning Officer starting July 8, 2019 at 830 am.
Auto-generated of End of Program Status (for SHS) based on the end of semester statuses from 1st and 2nd semesters.*
Enhanced Search Facility
Auto-Confirmation of pending transfer from Closed School
- Promoted with Honor
- Promoted with High Honor
- Promoted with Highest Honor
B. Division Level
- LRN Search Facility
- Monitoring of Data Correction Requests (except no. of Pending Transfer In/Out per school).
- LRN Merging for simple cases (with no major conflict in enrolment history)*
- Status of LIS Updating and Total LIS Enrolment Dashboard
- Monitoring of Pending Transfer In/Out Confirmation*
- Enhanced Search Facility
- BEIS report generation for School Division Level
Updating of EOSY 2019-2020 for SHS is now available (as of March 20, 2020).
LIS encoding (SHS) for 2nd semester 2019-2020 is now open (as of October 28, 2019).
LIS encoding (SHS) for BOSY 2019-2020 is now open (as of July 8 2019).
Please be advised that Public and Private Schools can already use the Quick Count facility for SY 2019-2020.
* New Facility
The following Quick Guides are available:
LIS (School Forms)
Pursuant to DepEd Order No. 58, s. 2017 (Adoption of New School Forms for Kindergarten, Senior High School, Alternative Learning System, Health and Nutrition and Standardization of Permanent Records), electronic copies of the following school forms are now available:
You may also download these forms at the Downloads section of the LIS Support Page.
For SF10 important reminders/instructions, kindly click this link.
It has come to our attention that so-called “electronic school forms” are being sold to public schools.
Please be reminded that DepEd has authorized NEITHER the usage of such “forms” NOR their sale to our schools.
School forms generated using this “solution” are considered NULL AND VOID,
and will NOT be considered for official transactions.
Official School Forms can be downloaded for FREE and are EXCLUSIVELY available for schools* at the Learner Information System (LIS).
SCHOOL FORMS ARE NOT FOR SALE.**
Report any incident of unauthorized use and sale of School Forms to theLIS/EBEIS Helpdesk, the Planning Service, and the Office of the Undersecretary for Planning and Field Operations.
* Requires an LIS/EBEIS user account. Contact your School Head and/or Division Planning Officer.
** As per DepEd Order No. 58, s. 2017 (Section VII: Special Provision) released on 27 November 2017.
Starting 1 July 2017, please send all LIS- and EBEIS-related queries, issues, and correspondences to the LIS/EBEIS Helpdesk’s new email address, firstname.lastname@example.org.
All other non-system issues will still be received at the ICTS-User Support Division’s official email address at email@example.com.
Request Forms (RF) for Data Correction has been revised and can already be downloaded in the Other Forms of Downloads Section.
Posting of Learner Information on Social Media
In compliance with prevailing laws and policies on data privacy and safeguarding, users must NOT post LIS screenshots or messages containing Learner Reference Numbers (LRN), names, documents, enrollment histories, and/or personally-identifiable information of learners in Facebook or any publicly available social media network, regardless of the settings of the post, group, or profile (Closed, Secret, etc.).
Such information is HIGHLY CLASSIFIED, and must NEVER be posted under any circumstances on social media.
If you must post follow-ups to other schools, however, and screenshots or information is essential, please redact (omit, erase, block, or blur) any learner information prior to posting, or at least send through private messaging or email.
All posts not complying with this rule constitute violation of relevant policies, and will be taken down ON SIGHT and WITHOUT WARNING.
Before viewing a tutorial demo for a specific module, kindly watch this video first for an overview. Click here to watch.